STUNNING PROPERTIES MEET IMPECCABLE STAGING + DESIGN
We believe that a beautifully designed and staged home is more appealing to a buyer than a vacant or non-staged home. Statistics have shown that staged homes sell faster, bring higher offers and create happier sellers. Staging is the best marketing strategy available in today’s competitive real estate environment with proven results. But, it isn’t just about putting any type furniture into any type of home. Our specialized staff understands that each property has it’s own personality. Whether you have a contemporary home with a sprawling ocean view, a quaint victorian, a charming craftsman or a hip low profile with a midcentury vibe, we can help! Our staff will provide a free staging consultation. We will walk through your home, room by room and make a design plan around the removal and/or placement of your existing furnishings. Then, we will pull items from our staging inventory to complete the look. We will get your home and yard ready to look it’s best so you can get the best return on your investment.
We provide one-of-a-kind staging services to give your property the edge and beauty it truly deserves.
With our expert guidance, extensive knowledge and experience, we’ll ensure you have the best home buying experience possible.
We take the stress out of selling by providing a seamless experience from start to finish, putting you in the best position to market your home and get the highest possible price.
ABOUT DWELL NUVO
DWELL NUVO is a boutique real estate agency whose main focus is the satisfaction of the client. Many boutique firms cater only to high end properties. But at DWELL NUVO we understand that each client has different needs or dreams. For the experienced or first time homebuyer, we will listen intently as you describe what your perfect home looks like and we will work diligently to find the home of your dreams. If you feel that owning a home is impossible, we here at DWELL NUVO are committed to spending the time and effort to sit down with you and help you think outside the box. We can refer you to mortgage brokers that may be able to help get financing where others have failed.If you are an investor, it is our goal to ensure that we find the best properties with the highest return possible and we will aggressively negotiate on your behalf. For the seller, we roll up our sleeves and work alongside you to get your home prepared to list. We offer complimentary design and light staging services to fit homes of every style and size. We also provide intense and proven marketing strategies to help maximize your profit and make the selling process as painless as possible. Our services are tailored and personal. It is our goal to provide excellent and attentive service whatever your real estate needs. You may come to us as strangers, but we hope you leave as friends.
- 1801 SabrinaCorona Del Mar, CA
4 Beds | 4 Baths | 4,500 sq. ft.Sold for $5,250,000Offered at $5,250,000Sold
- 151 N Pine StOrange, CA
3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1,279 sq. ft.Offered at $875,000Pending
- 10692 Hastings DriveVilla Park, CA
5 Beds | 3 Baths | 3,213 sq. ft.Offered at $1,375,000Active
- 536 N Commonwealth AveLos Angeles, CA
9 Beds | 6 Baths | 4,440 sq. ft.Sold for $1,765,000Offered at $1,765,000Sold
- “Kathy’s the best! She has helped us buy three homes so far, including a complicated short sale, a bankruptcy sale, and a sale that was nearly bungled by a inadequate loan officer. In each case Kathy was a sort of sea captain sailing through a storm, not only dealing with crises, but also with our fears and lack of knowledge. She was inevitably correct in her dealings, and each sale was a success. She became our family realtor. If we decided to buy another house, we would call her immediately, confident that we’d have much of the knowledge we needed right then over the phone. She gets our Hero Realtor award. ”Jim & Viki B.
- “My wife and I have worked with Kathy twice now. Besides her overall knowledge of the housing market, she clearly explains every step of the process before and during. One of our favorite things about Kathy is that she will give advice on a particular option and then step back so you can make the final informed decision yourself. Even through stressful times like awaiting offer acceptance, she’ll reach out just to make sure you are comfortable. When and if we sell our current home, Kathy will be the first person we call. ”Stephen & Kristina R.
- “Kathy Rodriguez helped us to buy our starter home as a newly married couple over six years ago, and made it such a pleasant experience, that we didn’t hesitate for a moment to reach out to her when we recently sold that house and bought our dream home. In both instances, Kathy treated us like family, always going above and beyond. She helped us to stage our starter home and I’m convinced it was her excellent eye that ensured that our house sold for well over asking. She is knowledgable, well-respected, and a pure joy to work with. We would never think about selling or buying a home without her by our side and we have recommended her to countless friends and family members. ”Michael & Abbe L.
- “Kathy transformed the difficult and often scary home buying process into one that was not only easy to understand, but fun! We worked with her to purchase our home several years ago, and are so pleased with the results. She helped guide us through every step, thoughtfully listening to our personal goals, and ultimately working her magic to negotiate a deal on a home that we originally thought was out of our price range. We were thrilled! Her knowledge of market trends and savviness in this industry is unparalleled. She is a joy to work with, and we continue to recommend her to family and friends. We would never think about make a move or investment in the future without calling Kathy first! ”Adam & Lisa L.