For first-time sellers who have not been through he process before, selling your home in today’s market is a whole new ballgame. Today’s buyers are pickier than ever, and they have more tools available at an arm’s reach. The value of a house isn’t only measured by the profit made on the sale, but also by the enjoyment the owners had from living in the home.
Thus, sellers are often required to put in some extra effort to get their properties in camera-ready shape. That’s where we come in with our staging services and expert advise on presentation and selling tactics.
Our marketing consultation is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible. We want you to feel comfortable with all of the information
During the meeting, we will discuss the following:
- The ideal timing for your sale
- Recommended improvements and the home preparation and staging process
- Our marketing strategy
- Strategies for successful negotiation
- Review of the agency disclosure document (as required by California law) and exclusive listing agreement
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR SALE
- Make recommendations of the most essential updates and repairs and staging materials that will maximize your home’s value
- Obtain estimates from trusted, vetted vendors in our network (including staging)
- Lay out a detailed calendar of all work to be done
- Coordinate and manage all vendors and pre-sale inspections
MARKETING YOUR HOME
Our marketing plan is designed to feature the highlights of your home and its neighborhood to encourage buyers to visit with their agent, at open house, or via private showing. We will:
- Position your home to reach the widest pool of buyers through targeted online campaigns and print advertising
- Present the finest quality printed brochures and fact sheets about your home
- Provide the highest quality architectural photography and video
- 1801 SabrinaCorona Del Mar, CA
4 Beds | 4 Baths | 4,500 sq. ft.Sold for $5,250,000Offered at $5,250,000Sold
- 151 N Pine StOrange, CA
3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1,279 sq. ft.Offered at $875,000Pending
- 10692 Hastings DriveVilla Park, CA
5 Beds | 3 Baths | 3,213 sq. ft.Offered at $1,375,000Active
- 536 N Commonwealth AveLos Angeles, CA
9 Beds | 6 Baths | 4,440 sq. ft.Sold for $1,765,000Offered at $1,765,000Sold
- “Kathy’s the best! She has helped us buy three homes so far, including a complicated short sale, a bankruptcy sale, and a sale that was nearly bungled by a inadequate loan officer. In each case Kathy was a sort of sea captain sailing through a storm, not only dealing with crises, but also with our fears and lack of knowledge. She was inevitably correct in her dealings, and each sale was a success. She became our family realtor. If we decided to buy another house, we would call her immediately, confident that we’d have much of the knowledge we needed right then over the phone. She gets our Hero Realtor award. ”Jim & Viki B.
- “My wife and I have worked with Kathy twice now. Besides her overall knowledge of the housing market, she clearly explains every step of the process before and during. One of our favorite things about Kathy is that she will give advice on a particular option and then step back so you can make the final informed decision yourself. Even through stressful times like awaiting offer acceptance, she’ll reach out just to make sure you are comfortable. When and if we sell our current home, Kathy will be the first person we call. ”Stephen & Kristina R.
- “Kathy Rodriguez helped us to buy our starter home as a newly married couple over six years ago, and made it such a pleasant experience, that we didn’t hesitate for a moment to reach out to her when we recently sold that house and bought our dream home. In both instances, Kathy treated us like family, always going above and beyond. She helped us to stage our starter home and I’m convinced it was her excellent eye that ensured that our house sold for well over asking. She is knowledgable, well-respected, and a pure joy to work with. We would never think about selling or buying a home without her by our side and we have recommended her to countless friends and family members. ”Michael & Abbe L.
- “Kathy transformed the difficult and often scary home buying process into one that was not only easy to understand, but fun! We worked with her to purchase our home several years ago, and are so pleased with the results. She helped guide us through every step, thoughtfully listening to our personal goals, and ultimately working her magic to negotiate a deal on a home that we originally thought was out of our price range. We were thrilled! Her knowledge of market trends and savviness in this industry is unparalleled. She is a joy to work with, and we continue to recommend her to family and friends. We would never think about make a move or investment in the future without calling Kathy first! ”Adam & Lisa L.